Next4biz Bilgi Teknolojileri owns critical resources and processes by virtue of the services it provides, the products it has developed, the resources it uses and the services it purchases.
The company’s information security policy has been approved and issued. Operational Continuity tests are executed at least annually.
Next4biz has the following certificates:
- ISO22301 Business Continuity Management
- ISO 27001 Information Security Management System
- ISO 27701 Privacy Information Management Certificate
- BS 10012 Personal Information Management Certificate
- ISO 9001 Quality Management System
- ISO 10002 Quality Management – Customer Satisfaction
Next4biz implements the most recent human resources management procedure and practice.
Our employment contracts are standard and require the completion of 18 months in the service of the company. The employees are informed about the procedures and rules of the company and updated about the recent developments through ad hoc staff briefings.
Technical competence and compliance of the personnel are controlled with precision, and studies are carried out by our Human and Communication department.
The newly recruited employees are given orientation training and attend workshops designed to improve their professional knowledge. Apart from the in-house training, we encourage our employees to attend international training courses. We encourage our employees to prove their competency with international certificates.
Competencies and project requirements are assessed and teams are formed accordingly. Training and orientation are provided to the employees continuously in a manner that team members substitute one another in an emergency.
- Software as a Service (SaaS) Execution
- Product Development
- Information Security
- Quality Management
- Accounting & Financial Operations
- Sales & Business Development
Dedicated teams and responsibilities have been established for the management and organization of the critical processes in an emergency.
TEAMS AND THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES
The following teams have been formed within the organization of the company and the necessary training courses have been provided to them.
- Crisis Management Team
- Research and Rescue Team
- First Aid Team
- Firefighting Team
MEASURES TAKEN AGAINST FIRE AND OTHER DISASTERS
Our development and testing platforms have been placed in local and cloud servers and are synchronized with each other. Under normal conditions, our software development specialists log in the local development servers via a secure VPN line. When necessary, the cloud server is activated and accessed from any location via a secure site to VPN line and channel.
We are working with three different data centers, one local and two global, for the cloud server systems. All data centers have ISO 27001 certificates.
In an extraordinary situation, the project manager and the team leaders will make the necessary coordination. The business continuity has been structured in a manner to be maintained via our cloud systems.
Operating in the information technologies industry for 16 years with ever increasing turnover, profitability and business productivity, Next4biz Bilgi Teknolojileri A.Ş. has gained the trust of its clients and has been continuously expanding its client base year by year.
Within the scope of support services, it successfully meets the software needs of its corporate clients operating in various industries, primarily finance, through the products it has developed by using its own resources.
It continues its R&D activities on the subjects of artificial intelligence, deep learning, data mining and process optimization at the R&D Center.
Importance is given to in-house training and specialization; the latest technological developments are followed through internal and external trainings; and in-house rotation, working with reserve staff, project management, and R&D and product development activities are carried on.
SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT PROCESSES
Next4biz has been developing its software products by using iterative and incremental software development methodologies. Every iteration aims to give a series of new features and behaviors to the software product.
Next4biz develops its products by applying the critically important principles of software engineering.
- Software configuration management tools and techniques are used in product development. Source code management is performed on the code versioning system.
- The requested product features are collected and evaluated in a pool (product backlog). Development plans (sprint plan) are developed and executed.
- Solution design reports that define business requirements and impact analysis/ technical design reports that identify technical requirements are prepared and approved.
- By keeping software development iterations (sprints) short, early adaptation to business requirements is ensured.
- A flexible and scalable software infrastructure is being developed based on a service-oriented architecture.
- Layered architecture, service-oriented development, object-oriented design principles and design patterns are used.
- Functional tests are performed by the testing and quality management team.
- Performance and information security tests are also run.
- Within the scope of information security, penetration tests and static code analysis are carried out by independent security firms.
- The user experience (UX) is constantly improved, providing easy-to-use, simple, user-friendly interfaces.
TESTING AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT
A certified testing and quality management team takes part in all product development projects. Functional tests, integration tests, performance and security tests of the developed software products are performed.
In the performance monitoring and analysis processes, application performance monitoring (APM) tools are used.
Information security tests and inspections are performed by in-house teams and independent security firms.
Segmented infrastructure, network and server platforms are used for the Development, the Testing and the Production Environments.
Next4biz offers software service under the Software as Service (SaaS) model. Next4biz’ cloud servers have been deployed in local and global data centers. The systems are monitored 24/7 for business continuity.
The data centers meet the requirements of the ISO 27001 standard. In the contracts and the outsourced services, necessary measures are taken to ensure the information security and the business continuity.
The systems are backed up. In addition, the virtual systems are backed up at the system level periodically. The backup operations have been defined in the backup procedure.