Dynamic Digital Segmentation
One of the essential facts for today’s marketers is how wrong it is to treat all customers in the customer database in the same way. In particular, one of the expectations for marketing automation is to give each customer the ability to design communication campaigns in a way that makes him/her feel unique.
The main criteria that marketers can use when segmenting depend on the data collected from customers. In traditional marketing, these are static data that often lead to static segmentation. However, in today’s digital universe, the standard structures determined by the segment structures have become useless.
What can you expect from a CRM system that can’t keep up with this change while customers’ digital behavior changes constantly?
Dynamic segmentation means that a person can be added or removed from a list based on the same data point change. For example, the list of potential customers who clicked the links in your emails or your websites, in the last 30 days is a list that changes every day based on the visits to your blog on your website.
Create dynamic segment definitions with dynamic tags!
Sophisticated marketing experts use the next4biz CRM module for dynamic definitions.
So how is dynamic segmentation designed?
- Clarify the strategy to define your segment definitions
- Specify the traditional and digital behavior data fields to be used for segmentation
- Decide what content to access on that segment
- Detect the actions to be taken in the next step
Thanks to the dynamic segmentation features of the next4biz CRM module, you can track your customers’ digital behavior and create customized segment lists by assigning automatic or manual tags according to these behaviors. According to the digital responses of each segment created, customers who acquire new behavioral identity will have a tag and be a subject of new and personalized communication campaigns. So you can get rid of the chains of stereotyped segmentation definitions created with static data and create customized campaigns with different content depending on your customers’ instant behaviors.
Omnichannel Communication for Dynamic Segmentation
Instead of relying on restrictive rules-based logic, dynamic segmentation adapts to the digital behaviors and interactions of each recipient and automatically sends the next best content to be sent to them. According to the response of the customer, the next step in the customer experience journey is planned and implemented. So by using next4biz, you will be able to carry out really dynamic segmentation for all your digital channels and carry your marketing team to the next step.
Interactive Campaign Management
Is it too technical to design an email or a text message template? Do you have to call IT staff, whenever a change needed for the campaign?
Can you track “received”, “read” and “clicked” status of each prospect included in your campaigns? Or do you have just statistics? Can you use digital behaviors of your prospects in the campaign filters?
Can you filter companies whose any employee has not read your emails for two weeks?
Design email and text message templates and web contents with tracking capabilities. Filter prospects by their tags, attributes and digital behaviors. Manage even complicated B2C, B2B and B2B2C campaigns without any technical support.
- Build your content using the code-free HTML editor
- Insert images, videos, documents using menus or just with drag-drop
- Paste the URL links and do not worry about tracking, next4biz will take care of it.
- Personalize your campaigns with next4biz’s mail merge feature
- Include templates within templates to increase reusability.
- Paste your HTML codes if necessary.
Traditional Attributes and Digital Behaviors Filter
- Traditional attributes such as gender, age, place of residence, profession, title, purchase preferences, credit line.
- Company and person tags
- Email status such as “received”, “read” and “clicked”.
- Web site visits.
- Design campaigns for your website visitors.
- Track the links and buttons on your website, trigger actions such as assigning a phone call task for your sales team based on visitors digital behaviors.
- Automatically notify your web site visitors.
- Synchronize your digital campaigns with your email campaigns.
- Define a business rule to redirect a recipient who clicked on a content in your email campaign to a specific page in his next website visit.
- Define a business rule to trigger pre-set actions after a digital behavior. For example, when a prospect clicks a content in your email, automatically assign a task to a related sales representative to make a follow-up call.
- Select a template and a filter and then schedule the campaign.
- next4biz sends emails like a human. Technically next4biz campaign emails are no different than the emails sent by a human from any email client.
- next4biz marks the undelivered messages, wrong email addresses, etc. by default.
- Save campaign responses and digital behaviors on the customer card.
Who viewed, who clicked?
How do you keep records of your customers’ buying attitudes? What’s his basket size? What about the repetitive purchases? How do you keep track of sales? Maybe the most stringent one: Customer Lifetime Value? Can you put all the eggs in the same basket?
Think that while you’re preparing a new campaign or making a new deal with your customer or handling complaints of him, you have a pre-designed table with many variables in front of you.
By identifying the interactions between your customer and your company with a kind of customized tables, you can design special offers for your customers, make proposals, and create specific suggestions based on financial values that you can use as a reference for solving their problems. Especially consolidated reports from your customer service operation would be better to know your customer.
next4biz CRM module will help you to create summary tables about the facts of your customer. These tables can be ıntegrated with your other business systems. You may add auto-calculations to your tables and measure your customers’ performance with specific KPI’s…
If you don’t already have some customer scorecard, get started to work with next4biz and see what fits best for your business.
How can I get?
To learn more about the next4biz and the features, contact us.