Self-Service and Knowledge Base
What if your customers could find answers on their own, and you could reduce your call center workload? next4biz’s self-service knowledge base management can do just that!
Today’s consumers adopt new technology quickly, and they have different expectations than those of previous generations. Consumers now have access to a wealth of information on the web, so your customers want the solution not merely as soon as possible – they want it now!
Keep up with tech-savvy customers
Modern customer service should build the right connections between digital developments and tech-savvy customers. Not surprisingly, these customers often try to avoid conversations with customer service reps and find their answers autonomously. Instead of calling you first, they start by searching for an online solution based on other people’s experiences and other available information. Companies should also be interested in taking this opportunity to provide software tools that can improve customer satisfaction and reduce the number of calls to the call center.
How to use the next4biz Self-Service Knowledge Base feature
Building up your knowledge base through the easy-to-use next4biz interface is the best way for you to close the gap between customers’ questions and your answers. The next4biz learning engine will reuse your experiences and knowledge base to provide them with the best advice. Thus, customers can self-solve their issues or agents can achieve higher first contact resolution.
Customers can search the knowledge base for ready-to-use solutions
With the self-service knowledge base management feature, next4biz learns from users’ experiences and converts them into hints as knowledge base items. The system uses algorithms to analyze keywords and phrases to understand what the issue was about, then relates the issue to your behaviors and decisions (the issue category you selected, the workflow you initiated, etc.). After this, the learning database matures and is ready to provide you with automated hints.
Embrace the Self-Service Motto: “If you want it done right, do it yourself”
- Customers can search the knowledge base for ready-to-use solutions
- Customers may submit a new issue (complaint, request, suggestion, etc.)
- Customers can track their existing issues
What are the benefits of the Self-Service Knowledge Base inside next4biz?
This advanced feature of next4biz helps customers find their solutions quicker, but also empowers agents with the right information.
next4biz’s self-service knowledge base feature allows you to:
- Support your customers in quickly finding the answers they need
- Lower your costs and increase your company’s online presence
- Save your and your customers’ time by answering the same / similar questions quickly and efficiently with the help of next4biz AI
- Continue increasing customer satisfaction, generating leads and growing your business
Knowledge Base for Customers, Partners and Your Staff
- A well-categorized knowledge base capable of storing and presenting text, documents, presentations, videos, and links to help resolve related issues
- Each knowledge base title can be associated with other knowledge base items
- Users may score knowledge base items for better feedback
- Users with certain permissions can create knowledge base items or let next4biz turn your experiences into knowledge base items automatically
How can I get started?
To learn more about the next4biz system and its features, contact us.