Change is necessary! But how can we manage this change?
That being said, while carried out with the best of intentions, documenting processes is tedious and costly and often proves futile because of unrealistic practices that are doomed to become irrelevant. This is especially true if we consider today’s winds of change!
The good news is that the continuous evolution of technology has become both the biggest reason and the most useful tool for organizational change. We’ve all witnessed how technology drives change.
next4biz BPM improves your efficiency in change management without disrupting your day-to-day operations and accelerates your adaptation to reach levels beyond anything you’ve ever imagined. Through process management with traditional methods, change is accomplished in five steps:
1. Analysis of the current situation (As Is…)
2. Determination of points for change
3. Design of the ideal situation (To Be…)
5. Evaluation of outputs
Thanks to next4biz BPM, you can perform all five of these steps on a single platform:
- Process design editors enable you to design not only your workflows, but all process elements, including data structure, interface, business rules, and SL.
- You can design reports and dashboards, measure your processes and find opportunities for improvement.
- You can integrate processes with your existing applications.
- You can put processes into use after the design, prototyping, and testing phases.
- You can reduce your IT dependency and increase your agility with low-code architecture.