A 22-Question Test: How Good Are You at Complaint Management?
1.Are you able to manage different channels such as e-mail, website, telephone, social media or chat from a single center?
2. Are your customers able to make complaints via your website or using their mobile gadgets and track their progress?
3. Do you give live customer support on your website?
4. Are you also able to manage the complaints of your dealers, branches and employees from a single center besides those of your customers?
5. Are you able to send notifications to your customers via e-mail or sms?
6. Can your staff manage complaints using mobile gadgets?
7. Are you able to predefine the personnel to be involved in the resolution process and the targeted resolution time, depending on the subject of the complaint?
8. Are you able to design separate interfaces, pages, resolution processes and workflows for all kinds of complaints?
9. Veri alanları, iş akışları, arayüzler, iş kuralları ekleme ve değişiklikleri teknik yardım almadan kendiniz yapabiliyor musunuz?
10. Are you able to do an automatic task allocation in the resolution of complaints as well as work flows?
11. Are you automatically able to increase the priority level of a complaint according to various parameters using a dynamic prioritization system?
12. Are you able to define dynamic and provisional workflows?
13. Are you easily able to integrate your work practices into other systems?
SELF DESK KNOWLEDGE BASE
14. Using methods such as matching key words and learning from experience, do you use applications that generate automatic replies and suggestions to customer queries?
15. Do you offer self-desk to your customers?
16. Do you have a knowledge database where you store staff experience and which you can use with the aid of key words?
MEASUREMENT AND IMPROVEMENT
17. Are you able to measure the satisfaction level of your customers?
18. Do you manage complaints according to ISO10002 customer satisfaction quality standards?
19. Are you able to instantaneously track the personnel who raised the ticket, which personnel performed what actions and who is causing the delay?
20. When one of your call centre agents replies to a call, does he or she get instantaneous access to the customer’s past complaints and their current status?
21. Are you able to analyze what sorts of complaints are made from which regions with regards to which products and at which periods?
22. Are you able to do a root cause analysis?