TEST: How strong are you?
You can test your sales process through the following questions:
- Can you monitor the entirety of your customer correspondence on a corporate basis? Or is the entire log hidden away in sales team members’ notebooks?
- Can you define the sales stages on a corporate level?
- Can your sales team apply the same corporate methodology on the same types of sales projects?
- Can you monitor digital behavior in the customer correspondence history, even if through your sales teams?
Which of your offers attracts the indecisive customers?
The next4biz CRM module allows you to monitor whether potential customers visit your website following your sales meetings. You can also see who reads the notes you share following the meeting or who rewatches the presentation video. The module also shows who opens and views your offer.
If you’ve ever attended a sales meeting, you know that the most valuable information is hidden in the customer’s mind. The next4biz CRM module provides access to key pieces of that information, giving you a significant edge in the sales process.
How well coordinated are the teams’ notes and the duties you’ve assigned?
How do you achieve internal and external team cooperation on next4biz CRM?
- Create taskforces by inviting internal (corporate) and external (non-corporate) participants.
- Assign task trackers. Monitor the comments by task owner, participant, and trackers.
- Add documents and images.
- Prioritize tasks, monitor progress, and manage deadlines.
- Set daily or weekly reminders for task owners, personnel, or trackers.
- Filter ongoing, successful, or critical tasks.
- Create or update in-line tasks.
next4biz CRM gives you a stronger vantage point in your sales process from which to achieve positive outcomes with indecisive or likely negative potential customers.
Contact us for more information about next4biz and its features.